Best Folder Encryptor
Best Folder Encryptor is a professional file and folder encryption software. This software features superfast with high security and confidentiality. With advanced encryption algorithms, encrypted files and folders cannot be decrypted without the original password, and are prevented from copy, deletion or removal. It supports many powerful features such as data shredding (file/folder shredding), completely hiding hard drive partition, disabling USB storage devices or set them as read-only, etc. All these make Best Folder Encryptor undoubtedly a flawless encryption software and the best helper.
Main Features of Best Folder Encryptor
Concerned about safety and privacy of files and folders in your computer? Dazzled by various encryption software? No worries! Our encryption software Best Folder Encryptor will be your best choice!
Latest Version Information of Best Folder Encryptor
|Released on:||Aug.31, 2015|
|System Requirements:||Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000|
- Contact us.
“BEST Folder Encryptor is awesome! It is the best safeguard protecting important files of my company.”
By Ray Bass
“Safe, confidential, convenient…It really is a good software.”
By Dan from Austin, TX
- French official begins anti-encryption campaign
- FBI Chief Calls for National Talk Over Encryption vs. Safety
- Google finally adds HSTS encryption to google.com
- Hacker finds breach in WhatsApp’s encryption system
- Do anti-encryption Democrats see the importance of encryption now?
- Facebook to add end-to-end encryption to Messenger app
- Full disk encryption flaw could affect millions of Android users
- US wiretap operations encountering encryption fell in 2015
- Supreme Court rejects PIL for WhatsApp ban, but encryption debate is just beginning
- Greedy Bart ransomware encrypts files in ZIP archives
- Russia encryption grab may require chat backdoors as standard
- Apple to expand encryption on Macs
- Apple Echoes Commitment to Encryption after Orlando Shooting
- Amazon is going to remove encryption capabilities of its Kindle Fire, Rumours says Apple & FBI Case is reason – Lansing Technology Time
- UK's lower house eases up on encryption